
Today I was feeling a little cheerful with the cooler weather and all, and dusted off my old
Goostly Psalmes cd. Intending to join him after wrapping something up in the other room, I'd set Deacon up with the
Memory card game pieces on the coffee table; when I came back in the living room he was "singing" from the
Memory directions sheet.

I gave him a hymnal, and then remembered another quick task. When I next appeared with my own hymnal to join in--Bryce had beat me to it and was sitting alongside Deacon with his own hymnal. Of course hardly any of the cd music was in our hymnals--but we (especially Deacon who sang at the top of his lungs) had a very good sing song. Until I apparently sang
too off key,and Deacon had to pipe up, "Mommy, you no sing."
No comments:
Post a Comment