We had our first ER trip this morning--Deacon was having some breathing issues, and our wonderful family doctor assured me that I was not over reacting, and that it would be okay to visit the ER.
Four hours later, Deacon is okay and resting in "Mommy's bed"-per request-and enjoying a good old Primos elk dvd. The nurses gave Deacon the blue treatment tube from his first treatment, and it quickly became his newest elk call.
3 years ago


So glad ER did not need to admit him, as has happened too often in his short life. He looks relaxed and happy on the BIG bed, and content to make noise with for elk. He'll be surprised the first time an elk charges out of the woods to his call. Love you, Mom
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear y'all are alright - we saw your car there when I picked up Andrew from the hospital (he'd been on an ambulance run). I hope the Little Man gets better soon!!
ReplyDelete