Being a complete space cadet I forgot to take any photos last night . . . when we celebrated Nana Judy's birthday! The boys were so very excited to see Nana Judy and Papa Ron, and were impressed that they were coming to our house since we always go to theirs. Bryce made sure that Nana sat next to him and he was just bursting with all kinds of big boy enthusiasm. He managed a fantastic non sequitar by answering a very non-related question with, "I'm four years old".
Bryce gave Papa a tour of all his new and/or favorite toys, and displayed his mean four-wheeler skills, and then he gave Papa a tour of some our home's highlights: his bunk-beds and (to my delight) the laundry room. Somehow Papa got out of the laundry room tour, and I have to say that it had never occurred to me that Bryce had a keen interest in it--but upon further reflection I realized that Bryce does often ask if he can peek in on the spin cycle. So I guess wherever there is loud noise and movement you'll find a boy somewhere who just has to investigate.
Three cheers for Nana Judy!
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment