Tuesday, January 19, 2010

City Park

 
Don't you love that lake and that sky? And who wouldn't love to ride a silly moose . . . or play at at dream playground (thank goodness I married a builder--right?).

After a busy morning of driving and meetings we enjoyed lunch at the Olive Garden on Nana Judy & Papa Ron via an anniversary gift card--food always tastes better when it's a gift! Then when a promised surprise visit to Opa fell through (surprise visits are tricky) we had to let the kiddos run off some steam before the long ride home. Double thank goodness I remembered the great CdA city park.

Bryce zipped around like the Roadrunner, and Deacon satisfied himself by driving the boat and following some of Bryce's moves. As we made our way to Independence Point where we'd parked, I spotted the moose. Since no one was around we popped the kids up for a photo shoot.

2 comments:

  1. I love your photo collage! Very cool. I've been dreaming of Tim building the kids an awesome play structre too! :) -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the guys can build one for Logos!

    ReplyDelete