Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Skateboarding

A few months ago Papa Glen gave the boys an abandoned skateboard that had been collecting dust under his receptionist's desk for months--hopefully the poor college student who lost it doesn't check our blog! Usually the boys race after Phil when does once-in-a-blue-moon laps around the deck. Before today the boys have only dared to belly-ride it, but somehow by lunchtime all the other wheeled toys lost had lost their savor and the little people were feeling adventurous.
In the kitchen I heard squeals of glee coming from Deacon, and expected to find him covered in dirt or belly-rubbing a chicken. Instead he was joyfully cheering Bryce on . . . and Bryce was too pleased to look at the camera, and just beamed and beamed.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I've heard of Phil's skills on the skateboard but I'd really like to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Phil has yet to put on a show for me--maybe for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete