We've started visiting Coeur d'Alene a bit more than usual (owing to both good driving conditions and my sudden need to really shop . . . at TJ Max and Target . . . yes, Moscow is just puny enough to make those two stores glow like a mother's Mecca of sorts). The boys love their cousins and call almost daily, or matter-of-factly make sweet asides to me such as, "Mom, I have to show Daniel and Roman my new camo shoes".
Daniel and Roman are the proud owners (read: don't so much want to share but their mother makes them) of two fancy battery powered go-carts. This photo is from a couple weeks ago in March, and the experience forged a deep longing for both boys, who were nearly heartbroken today, when it turned out to be a sleeting day, barring any driveway fun during our visit. Thank goodness I'd brought Easter candy!
(The pink fuzzy cuteness is Miss Avery B, and I love how Deacon is squeaking her bunting's ear!)
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment