Everybody has to learn how to spell McMurray now.
Grandma Greta got the boys smashing dinner jackets, and though they are still a bit too big, they were awful cute. At the last minute I realized that all of Bryce's clean pants were cargo styled, and though I'm a ever the JCrew fan, I couldn't stomach that clothing ensemble for an official court hearing . . . so I madly washed and dried Bryce's fall uniform pants, hoping they'd work . . . and, well he'd either had better grow before now and then or I'll be hemming some pants.
3 years ago


Yay...they're awfully cute McMurrays! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! So excited for you guys!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys!
ReplyDeleteYay, I love answered prayers. I'm so so happy for you guys.
ReplyDeleteSo excited! We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats McMurray People! That is great! So happy for your new family!
ReplyDeleteOh, and Lauren, don't bother with the hemming. No sooner will you have that needle threaded, and the kid will be two sizes bigger :)
ReplyDelete