Since church began an hour later than usual, we enjoyed a lazy, laid back morning complete with scratch huckleberry muffins. The boys spent the extra time playing outside, and Deacon quickly decked himself out with a sword, his cowboy [hat], and tools. Bryce was excited to wear his slippers (I guess warm weather called for a change in foot wear).
After taking these photos I left the boys to their playtime on the clean deck, pathway, and lawn . . . only to have Deacon troop in some time later with bits and spots of pungent mud dotting nearly each portion of his body. Our laid back morning suddenly wasn't as we fit in a bath and scrub before church. (Thankfully, I think that kind Mr. Howell must plan on the McMurrays arriving late each Sunday, and we were placed in four seats just after arriving fashionably late.)
3 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment