Bryce has gotten great at writing his name . . . but prefers to just make capital Rs.
Perhaps because I made up some sort of archery-bow-and-arrow connection. He even prefers to paint Rs to painting anything else.
And, speaking of painting, I found a neat 24 watercolor pack, and the boys and I fit painting into our days a couple times this week. I realized that I should probably get out more--only when--I excitedly showed Phil my water-colored orange and pumpkin, "pretty good, hunh?" I said smiling. Phil gave me a sort of Am I on Candid Camera? look, then pointed to the pumpkin and said, "tomato?"
The painting party today was just Deacon and me, as Bryce and Phil had gone to retrieve the Trail Cam. Maybe to boost my self-confidence I can show Phil Deacon's pink and gray Pollock-esque rendition titled, Daddy hiking.
3 years ago


Getting ready for school!!! Yay!
ReplyDelete