We visited the Kootenai County Fair Friday night. The boys loved parts of the rodeo (spotting the American flag), the animals barns, but most especially the straw maze. Deacon spent the entire time making motorcycle noises--until and he another boy realized they could crash into each other, while making motorcycle noises. Bryce found the huge John Deere trike, then proceeded to truck about the maze honking and beeping at slow-moving toddlers his path. You can see their cousin, Daniel, in the background; he zipped all through the maze leaping from bale to bale. The kids had a blast! When all our sheep finally die, I think we should just set up a maze in our front pasture.
And we got some future blackmail photos: Bryce, the Holstein, enthusiastically saying bmwaaaa!
Deacon the Hereford, absolutely clueless that he is the face of a cow. I forgot to show him why he was posing . . .
3 years ago




I love the maze idea! You will be the most popular house in town :)
ReplyDelete