Thursday, September 2, 2010

Homework!

This week Bryce had his first homework assignment (which really meant that I had my first mom-homework assignment).
Here he is drawing a picture of his family--he drew me wearing what he tells me are a beautiful princess dress and shoes (perhaps a subtle hint for mom to step things up a bit?), Deacon has a gigantic face, Phil very long legs, and Bryce got to be orange.
Bryce is loving school but doesn't come home with as much info as some of his friends--but we do get a lot of information about the school bathroom and the swing set! I think his yet-unrealized dream will come true tomorrow, when he'll to wear his PE shoes for the first time!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least he drew you! Jed left his blank even after his younger brother showed him how to draw us (we all apparently have big ears).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture! I like how he has a picture of you guys to look at, in case he forgets!

    ReplyDelete