Monday, December 20, 2010

Deer Hunter

 
We had our Coeur d'Alene Christmas this past weekend. The boys scored big. Here they're enjoying a little Deer Hunter, note that their love of the game was nothing compared to Phil's, who called me out to see his score. It did take a while to rig up because we didn't have enough AAA batteries; luckily I was willing to steal some from the Fart Machine (yes, that's right, we're not just a little bit redneck--we're a lot; also there's a good story about that little baby, but this is not the place--just know that the story bring tears to Phil's eyes . . . but I digress).
Apparently, you can shoot more than just deer; there are also ducks, gophers, whiskey bottles, and Deacon's favorite: cow-pies. With absolute glee Deacon called out to Phil, "Daddy, I'm shooting poops!". Aaahhh, the classiness is hard to bare.

1 comment: