Look closely, and at the bottom you'll see four letters under the BE and BRYCE: DNSR = Dinosaur. Bryce also likes to come up with grocery lists for me, and look for "Moscow" on a hunting map from Fish & Game.
My degree is in Elementary Education, with an emphasis in Reading . . . and yet I am so happy to sit back and let Logos School do its thing--and just think of all my reading assessment training and tutoring as a very old, old hobby. I should have majored in fun and chatting. In fact, today I ran into an "old student" from when I was an Administrative Assistant at the International Programs Office, and I realized just how much I love this chatterbox stuff. I even change my accent to match my conversation partners (Phil finds this hilarious); perhaps subconsciously I'm trying to make them feel like we're a team.
So anyhoo! Bryce is writing up a storm, asking to do projects that involve scissors, glue, crayons, markers, colored pencils, pencil sharpeners, and bossing Deacon (who doesn't mind . . . yet).
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment