Late last month I turned 32! And have thus far managed to draaaaggg out the celebrations which began August 6th . . .
A lovely dear friend treated me to a scrumptious breakfast at a new place, Bloom. Then Phil surprised the boys and I by meeting up with us at school pick-up to zip us out for lunch. Later he wined and dined me at my favorite restaurant ever, Swilly's, where he ordered my favorite dish since I wanted to branch out by trying the special--and then we traded and I got eat my old favorite too. What a husband!
Mid afternoon the boys decided make birthday cards for me. Bryce asked me to write out some words for him so he'd know how to spell them in the purple card he was making me . . . after, "Happy Birthday" said he also needed to know how to spell "Beautiful" . . . is there a better gift than that?!
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment