Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Program

 
Finally, here are fuzzy photos from the 12/15 Logos Christmas Program. We were thrilled to have Nana & Papa join us for dinner beforehand (and I served them a partially cooked roast chicken that I ended up having to cut into pieces and broil. Fancy eh?)
Thursday afternoon when we got home from a thousand errands, Bryce & Deacon waxed on about how much they wished they could use Daddy's big green snow shovel to clear the walk for Nana . . . finally I realized what a goof I was, and remembered the kid-sized snow shovels from our Christmas morning stash (alas, the weather here is being all Scroogey and it looks like we won't have any snow until 12/27).
Their concert was great--it's fun to see all their little friends dressed up, staring out at the crowd from stage. Deacon took his pre-concert prep time to rearrange his tie, and display it on the outside of his navy blazer (btw, I sent several mothers into a panic by including in my email reminder about the concert a request that all boys wear navy jackets--whoops . . . making friends everyday!).
Deacon's class recited a very long scripture, and Bryce's class sang a song that Deacon LOVES, and sang along with from the audience . . . the Mary Had a Baby song. So much better than my 5th grade class singing Up on the Rooftop!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog Lauren, it all just makes me smile :)
    Paula

    ReplyDelete