Monday, January 16, 2012

Edible Arrangements

These Debbie-Downers are now appearing on Pinterest, and I've just gotta say that if anybody every thinks of surprising me with one of these little babies . . . well, they just might wind up skewered with a kabob.
Seriously, unless upon receipt, one is surrounded by a hungry hoard of fruit-craving folks, how does one store this unwieldy display? Do you chug all the milk, drink all the juice, cram containers into the veggie and cheese drawers, and madly devour that leftover casserole, then rearrange some fridge shelving? I don't even prep sliced strawberries in major advance of eating them, soggy berries-eww! Soggy skewered fruit? Uggh. How did this become a profitable business?

Also, let me explain the lack of posts: I moved the computer to use the desk for a drink table, and haven't put everything back yet, and my camera cord is in the desk drawer . . . way over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment