Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Farm Where Sheep Can Live Out Their Days

Yup. That was what I dreamed about last night. A lakeside farm where aging sheep can pass the time. A lakeside farm with researchers dressed in sheep fleeces--you know so as to put the sheep at as ease in order to facilitate easy mingling.

This was a popular sheep retirement center, and thus one filled with bused-in visitors, who were entertained by performing water skiers and a la boat chanteuses.

Regrettably for us (the McMurrays) we missed the final call for the bus, and had to stay and have dinner with the caretakers. Which was actually the creepiest part of the dream, and therefore the part I repressed.

As I awoke I slowly remembered this dream with mounting irritation as to what a waste of dream it was. Aging sheep I ask you! I asked Phil what he dreamed about: not sheep.

If you haven't fallen asleep yet reading this . . . and trust me I could make you comatose with all the ridiculous details I didn't include . . . I'll fill you in on the fact that I'm sick, bemoaning the fact that I can't take medication in the first trimester. Come on week 14!

No comments:

Post a Comment