'Cuz we're classy like that.
I used to not be able to handle the STP unplugged album. Oh how far I've come.
Bryce is a fan of it all, even Adele. Phil does not care for Adele. (21 is the only album I've managed to put on my ipod . . . I had lots more and then somehow deleted everything--even Billie Jean . . . and so honestly, I'm losing interest in her too).
Also, in case you don't happen to read Facebook posts I make on sister's wall . . . you might have missed the fact that I recently introduced the boys to The Little Mermaid. I had completely forgotten how amazing my voice it when I sing along with Ariel. Phil busted in on us when I mid-song and mid-gesture doing my duet with her to "Look at the this stuff". I had no shame. None. It must be said that the boys like the part when Prince Eric rams Ursula with the ship, piercing her through with the broken pokey thing, and they like when chef Frenchy-pants chases Sebastian with a cleaver. The movie has something for everyone.
3 years ago


Yeah, my voice is amazing when I sing that too. . .what a phenomenon :) . . .If only!
ReplyDelete