Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunny March Lord's Day

 
Granddaddy Dan took the boys on a long after lunch walk--here's a photo from their trek. Today the the weather is wonderful: sunny, very light breeze, and just plain cheeful. (I love winter and snow . . . but today is the kind of day that woos you into loving Spring.)
I just finished planting the rest of my fall bulbs (fingers crossed about that one), and finally trimmed my oregano. Today we had lunch with Nana Judy & Papa Ron, and as we were waiting for them to arrive, I told Phil that I very suddenly feel very grown-up . . . Is it the nearly 15 week old baby growing inside me? Is it having a kindergarten-er who reads? Is it planning out landscaping and contemplating how much sod to buy? Is leaving some of the banana bread muffins void of chocolate chips? Who knows. But this grown-up stuff is pretty wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment