
Phil, Bryce, and Deacon just hit the road along with Uncle Dan, and cousins Katie and Colton, for some nippy-Spring turkey camping.
I am staying home and have a fun dinner planned with a girlfriend, and some marathon shopping in the works with Nana Judy tomorrow. And yet, all morning I've been weepy at the thought of 24+ hours "alone" . . . I love my people. The prospect of having them gone makes me realize how much of a joy it is to be a part of their lives . . . cheesy. corny. sentimental. sappy. Oh yes, I am! And pretty lucky to have such great people to miss.
If only the weekend we took the photos above (in ridiculously sunny Lewiston) were back for an encore today! Wind, threats of rain, yet with enough camo, toy guns, pocket knives, and marshmellows kids don't care.

No comments:
Post a Comment