Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Last September . . .

 
Posted by Picasa
Tonight my dad emailed me a photo of the two of us from earlier tonight . . . just before I took him out for a Happy Father's Day dinner. While I was being critical of my pregnant self, I decided to peruse photos from last summer. You know, to compare how different I look now (not running) to then (running every day). I was ripped from my fruitless waste of time by this adorable photo. Bryce and Deacon, hugging each other just before we left for their baptism. You can see Bryce clutching a wipey in his hand, so I know we were just seconds from leaving. These boys are so amazing. So special. So fun. We just love them to pieces.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are a hot pregnant woman! Revel in it! :)
    Paula

    ReplyDelete