Thursday, August 9, 2012

Three year olds driving























When Bennett was done driving, rather than skoootch over into the actual driver's seat, Kyle simply reached down and pressed the pedal with his hand.  And he sort of eschewed steering.   So he did some erractic driving (just like his mother--that's what my first ever ticket was for, though I wasn't pressing the pedal with my hand . . . I was turning left with my right turn signal). He figured out the radio, so he could dance while erratically driving.

I'm thinking of planning a kids' party with just battery operated vehicles.  We wouldn't even need to have other games, or even food . . . although we could set up a drive-thru at which each kid got a juice box and a cupcake.  This is actually a great idea--someone steal it and then invite my kids.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment