Friday, October 9, 2009

Before & After: Stock Trailer

 
Oh how purdy we looked for a few days with a rusted (but not actually old) stock trailer in our yard. Thankfully, I'm married to man of many talents, and in a weekend he'd sanded, primed, painted and accent painted it into a thing of relative beauty. Now all we need are a couple tons of beef cattle to break it in (or maybe thirty goats, or 500 rabbits, or some mules--oh and yes please do check out the bumper sticker that Phil preserved from the first owner, if you're ever lucky enough to be driving behind us).

3 comments:

  1. What could he do with a '98 Ford Truck with a few issues? (falling headliner, bumps and bruises, funky A/C?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely, the black trim on the bottom front is a nice touch. Since I doubt I'll ever be driving behind you, I hope the bumper sticker says something like "PEACE".

    ReplyDelete
  3. IS the bumper sticker a rainbow?

    ReplyDelete