Today we had a lovely fall birthday bash at Nana Judy's house. Complete with delicious Mexican food, three desserts (Bryce's cake had a tractor), and lots of balloons (which Deacon strategically popped throughout the day, much to Bryce and my joint chagrin).
The boys have been so excited to see their three McMurray cousins: Katie, Colton, and baby-Kade. Katie and Colton are champs at so many things, including entertaining two very busy boys. They enjoyed the swings, the merry-go-round (so did I--Phil is a good pusher) and toys, and of course the cake, presents, and party favors.
Bryce was just happy beyond belief at all the fun new toys, and Deacon spent a good thirty minutes taking Bryce's new safety goggles on and off (my favorite was when he fogged the glasses up by wearing them upside down over his nose and eyes--and did I rush to help? No, I was too busy laughing).
When we got home I decided that since Phil had assembled the four-wheeler (oh the horrors), I would assemble the Hot Wheels trike from Great-Grandma Pauline--boy did I choose wisely--it was indeed "idiot-proof" (unlike the Batman scooter that I broke during assembly back in August).
We celebrated Aunt Kristine, Phil and Bryce or a combined 75 years (I'll let you do the math), and it was a great chance to get a photo of all five cousins--Chrissy will have better photos--but we just had to post this photo of Kade's cutie-pie blue eyes.
3 years ago


Looks like the McMurray cousins take great pleasure in sharing an afternoon of birthday party. Life may seem dull for a while after so much fun. I especially love the photo of the five little cuties all together. Good job Mommy Lauren, I love you, Mom
ReplyDelete