Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Boxing Day!

 
Oh the joy of a drawn out Christmas (and of a willing driver)! Grandma Greta and Papa Glen welcomed us for brunch on Boxing Day, and Phil cheerfully packed up the car in the wee hours and drove us up north. Adie, Bart, Daniel, Roman and baby-Ava met us and we all enjoyed another cheery family get-together.

I loved seeing all the boys, in unison, ride the "motorcycle". The dogs (all three) didn't know what to think, and most people were busy having pie, but thankfully I for once remembered my camera!

We made our way to Coeur d'Alene, and got to see Grandpa Dan, and then Opa. I just have to say that my dad always Christmas so special for my sister and I--and I hope that by the time my kids have long-standing memories, I have my act together enough to make theirs as joy-filled as Dad made ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment