This was the sort of day that had me thanking God for keeping me in good (laughing) humor, as well for the small mercies wrapped into each bit of chaos, and for Phil for being such a good sport about it all.
1ST: We arrived a day early to Bryce's dental appointment. Ha!
2ND: I used the tail end of Deacon's nap to start painting the kitchen and ended up pouring paint all down myself (shirt to shoes) . . . not to mention the counter top, floor, and dishwasher. Near hysterical laughter!
3RD: I grabbed the wrong sized pull-up for Deacon's nap (which he took on our bed) and he ended up wetting our bed down through to our mattress pad. Very thankful that Deacon didn't wake up until after I'd cleaned up the paint; frozen pizza for dinner!
3 years ago

Oh my goodness Lauren!!! What a nightmare! Don't we hate to paint??? :)
ReplyDeleteToday pop in a Disney movie and enjoy the rain instead!
As Charlie Brown would say, good grief! If it makes you feel any better, the only reason I didn't show up to the doctor a day early today is that they called me an hour before I was about to leave to remind me of tomorrow's appointment. And the pull-up mishap is all too familiar. But about the paint... Probably the only reason that hasn't already happened to me is that I haven't attempted painting any rooms in our house. Yet. :)
ReplyDeleteIf I hadn't had paint all over my hands . . . I would have taken a photo . . . it was priceless.
ReplyDelete