Tuesday, August 24, 2010

In a pinch . . .

it is good to know that:
if you have already cleaned the living room,
after crazily laundering laundry,
whilst preparing a family of four to adjust one child's entrance into preschool,
whilst simultaneously scouring your home with q-tips to make it appear more like a staged HGTV set and less like a staged taping of a Furry of McMurrays for an official realtor led house-showing,
and you forgot to get to that mini-Matterhorn of laundry hiding on the sofa . . .
all six loads of laundry will indeed be stuffable back into one standard-sized regular-capcity dryer!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Good tip! I'm certain to need that in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm now adding you to my list of people to call in case of a crisis. I'm sure you'd have me out of it in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Lauren, you have the greatest tips! I remember you once told me to use the bath tub to store dirty dishes when company comes. Both are gems, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete