Getting to walk next the cart, rather than ride in it. . . Eating a whole donut at Starbucks, rather than sharing half . . . Sitting in the big boy booster seat in the car, rather then your little boy carseat . . . Carrying your brother's cowboy gun on errands . . . Riding in Dad's truck by yourself . . . Having Mom's complete and full attention, rather than getting interrupted or talked-over . . . Not sharing in general . . .
Apparently nothing makes up for missing your big brother when he's at preschool.
Today, as we erranded about Moscow, singing off-key made up songs about having strong muscles, being brave, working hard like Daddy, and loving Jesus, (Deacon's favorite things to have me sing about), I got a request, "Mommy, sing about how I miss Bryce".
3 years ago

Make him a flat stanley of Bryce! That is so sweet , I luv it!
ReplyDeleteOh that's sweet! I think it just occurred to Ben too that Sara isn't always around. . .Siblings are the best!
ReplyDelete