Oh my, it's already been over two weeks since Halloween and I just found these trapped on the camera. Those Garfields started a plastic cheese jack-o-lantern tradition that their daughters have kept going (or at least blogged about in the past and I remembered). I surprised the kids with these pumpkin cheeses and it was a hit! Serious hit! As in you cannot imagine what joy this gave them.
And then, we have the photos of my favorite Fireman and favorite Thundergod with their candy-loot! Just before trick-o-treating I realized I'd forgotten to buy sacks, so I emptied out the birdseed tin . . . voila a fireman bucket! And scrounged up a Spiderman gift bag for Thor--who loved it!
3 years ago


I need to show this to my mom! She still does this for us every year!
ReplyDeleteKathryn, it was such a hit! I'm so glad that you and Kajsa had both blogged about it--my kids absolutely loved seeing their pumpkins!
ReplyDelete