Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My and my pregnant friends

I'm enjoying watching shows with pregnant woman. Funny how much is true (for me), and fun, too, how much is out in left field.

Today, I made a quick trip into Winco just before Logos morning pick-up. From a distance I saw a fellow mom I know--but avoided chit-chatting since I had to dash. Then I saw another mom who was dashing my way! Busy time, pick-up time.

Then, I darted to my car, a black Pilot, joyous that my parking spot was even closer than I remembered. I got in, set my little sack of groceries next to me in the passenger seat, as I wondered why in the world I'd had my seat so close on the drive to Winco. As I reached to adjust the seat, I happened to catch a peripheral glance at the back seat--where a PINK carseat caught my eye. Now, I only have sons, and I'm not so frugal that I'd clamor for a deal of a pink seat.

I was in Shawna's car. That nice fellow mom I'd been unable to chit-chat with inside. Quickly I got out, and found my own car; which was not as tidy as Shawna's . . . that should have tipped me off!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! You must also watch Father of the Bride 2...it is a tradition in my fam during pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I laughed SO hard when I read this post and it also gave me a good reminder to lock my car doors.

    ReplyDelete