After a short time gazing at the bears in awe, Bryce and Deacon remembered that they'd thought to bring their trusty "guns" along. Both raced to the car and out came the plastic yellow/orange/green shotgun and the brown plastic riffle. I quickly wondered whether or not a good mother would let her children pretend to shoot research bears. At that point Bryce turned to me and said, "We've got to tell Daddy about shooting these bears." (Alas, I was camera-less, and I'm too daft to figure out how to transfer a photo from my cell phone to the computer.)Thankfully we were the only visitors there, and none of the researchers shooed us off.

That is absolutely hilarious. We would have bailed you out if they hauled you off for threatening the bears.
ReplyDeleteYou need to put an iphone on your Christmas list. Then you will always have a camera, that is ready to download.
More! (Grandpa Dan)
ReplyDelete