This woman lived in my town for at least a couple years. I heard her husband preach once at church. And they even lived in our part of town . . . but I never met KeriAnn. Totally my loss, because I would have made her photograph my kids every time they learned a new trick.
Somehow, just around the time that those Rumreys moved I found her blog (via another friend's post). I was and have been captivated by the warmth and joy captured in her photography. Since I don't actually know her, I've never linked up to her blog--but every now and then I check out her photos and just drink in the loveliness of it all.
She's also got a great attitude (which shines in the tidbits of text) and one of the posts I read today was in sync with something I've been talking with Phil about--how a mom has to keep her sense of humor in order to be patient. "There is something about finding humor in my children that helps me to love on them more. When I am unable to see the humor and delight in them, I'm unable to be patient and gracious. For me, seeing the humor in their little quirks and quotes is crucial to not being a long-faced mother."
If you haven't already, do check out KeriAnn's blog, and you can thank me later!
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment