Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Birthday and Carnival Fun

 
We celebrated some November birthdays early so our Coeur d'Alene cousins could join us for the Fall Carnival. This month Ava will be 2, Papa Glen will be 50, and Deacon will be 5!

The kiddos had such a good time playing. Deacon learned not to push a baby's face into the carpet, and Lauren (that's me) learned that every time she has company she will indeed spill something in the oven and smoke out the kitchen! (If you're keeping track, this time it was ridge-less homemade pizza.)

Cousins just get along so well, the adults can pretty much relax and chit-chat. Over the present chaos it was especially fun to Ava open all her little girl presents! She got a pink vacuum, and she was almost as excited as I was when I got my Dyson.

Before the carnival I tried about a million times for a good couch photo--and this was the best one! We had Roman the Roman Solider, Deacon the Pirate, Ava the Witch, Daniel the Pirate, Bryce as Thor, and Lucy the Ladybug!

1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun, thank you McMurray family.

    ReplyDelete